Useful links – Bibliography
1.WHO: Modes of transmission of virus causing COVID-19: implications for IPC precaution recommendation.
4. WHO: Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Outbreak: rights, roles and responsibilities of health workers including key consideration for occupational safety and health
6. Lazaro Gamio. The Workers Who Face the Greatest Coronavirus Risk. The New York Times. March 15, 2020
7. CDC: Cleaning and Disinfecting Your Facility. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
8. EPA: List N: Disinfectants for Use Against SARS-CoV-2. United States Environmental Protection Agency
11. Wu S, Zheng D, Liu Y, Hu D, Wei W, Han G. Radiotherapy care during a major outbreak of COVID-19 in Wuhan. Adv Radiat Oncol. 2020 Mar;0(0). in press
12. Wei W, Zheng D, Lei Y, Wu S, Verma V, Liu Y, et al. Radiotherapy Workflow and Protection Procedures During the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Outbreak: Experience of the Hubei Cancer Hospital in Wuhan, China. Radiother Oncol. 2020 Mar 1;148:203–10.
14. Rivera, A., Ohri, N., Thomas, E., Miller, R., & Knoll, M. A. (2020). The Impact of COVID-19 on Radiation Oncology Clinics and Cancer Patients in the U.S. Advances in radiation oncology, 10.1016/j.adro.2020.03.006. Advance online publication
15. Samiee S, Hadjilooei F, Alamolhoda M, Akhlaghpoor S. New policy and regulation for a Radiology-Oncology Center at the time of Covid-19 outbreak in Tehran-Iran. Adv Radiat Oncol. 2020 Apr 14;https://doi.org/10.1016/j.adro.2020.04.005
16. Belkacemi Y, Chu P, Mondor H, Krichenane GL, Grellier N, Fonteneau G, et al. Radiotherapy department reorganization during the COVD-19 outbreak: keys to securing staff and patients during the first weeks of the crisis and impact on radiotherapy practice
from a single institution experience. Advances in Radiation Oncology Powered by Editorial Manager® and ProduXion Manager® from Aries Systems Corporation [Internet]. [cited 2020 May 23]. Available from: www.aromecancer.org
17. Portaluri M, Bambace Fs, Tramacere F, Errico A, Carbone S, Portaluri T. STAFF AND PATIENTS’ PROTECTION IN RADIATION ONCOLOGY DEPARTMENTS DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC. Adv Radiat Oncol [Internet]. 2020 May [cited 2020 May 23];0(0). Available from: https://linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/S245210942030124X
18. Outbreak of novel coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19): increased transmission globally – fifth update. European Center for Disease Infection and Control.
19. Dinh TKT, Halasz LM, Ford E, Rengan R. Radiation Therapy in King County, Washington During the COVID-19 Pandemic: Balancing Patient Care, Transmission Mitigation, and Resident Training. Adv Radiat Oncol. 2020;0(0). In press https://doi.org/10.1016/j.adro.2020.03.007
20. Bass L.H., Washington C.M.S. Principles and Practice of Radiation Therapy. Mosby; St. Louis, MO: 2015. Infection control in radiation oncology facilities; pp. 178–218.
21. Freeman C. Society of Radiographers’ Responsible Officer: Health Care Associated Infections (HCAIs): Practical guidance and advice. 2006.
22. ISRRT response – appropriate and safe use of Imaging and Radiation Therapy with Infection Control issues considered in addition to standard radiation protection measures https://www.radiograf.no/filer/pdf/Koronavirus/ISRRT_COVID_-19_Response_document__-_Final_29.4.2020_dn720_-_FOR_FINAL_CHECK_ASW_v4__1_.pdf
23. Ministry of health, Greece: Public Health Safety Precaution Measures for Healthcare units to manage solid waste for SARS-Cov-2.
24.Management of the Asymptomatic patient in Medical Imaging and Radiation Therapy in the era of the COVID-19. Panhellenic Society of Radiological Technologist (Greece) http://pasyta.gr/
25. IAEA: COVID-19 and Health Workers: Radiation Protection https://www.iaea.org/resources/webinar/covid-19-and-health-workers-radiation-protection