- Halkett G et al. Improving student’s confidence levels in communicating with patients and introducing students to the importance of history taking. Radiography, 2009; 17: 55-60
- Ross J. Effective Communication Improves Patient Safety. J Perianesth Nurs., 2018; 33(2):223–5.
- Makary MA, Daniel M. Medical error—the third leading cause of death in the US. BMJ, 2016 May 3; 353:i2139.
- The Joint Commission. Most Frequently Identified Root Causes of Sentinel Events Identified by The Joint Commission in 2011. The Joint Commission: Sentinel Event Data -Root Causes by Event Type 2004-2011. 2015.
- Institute of Medicine. To Err Is Human: Building a Safer Health System [Internet]. Washington, D.C.: National Academies Press; 2000 [cited 2019 Aug 27].
- European Society of Radiology. Patient communication, confidentiality and consent: radiology policy and practice in Europe. Insights into Imaging, 2013; 4:153-6
- England A, et al. Patient safety in undergraduate radiography curricula: A European perspective. Radiography, 2016; 22:S12-S19
- Mosha-Basha M et al. Policies and Guidelines for COVID-19 Preparedness: Experiences from the University of Washington. Radiology, 2020