2. NHS England. Clinical Audit - the National Clinical Audit and Patient Outcomes Programme (NCAPOP), 2016
3. Thakor K, Major V, Ramlaul A (2020) Clinical Audit; In Ramlaul A (Ed), Medical Imaging and Radiotherapy Research: Skills and Strategies, 2nd Edition, Springer
4. Clinical audit support centre (CASC)
5. Health Research Authority. Defining Research Table. Oct 2017.
6. Health and Care Professions Council. Standards of Proficiency-Radiographers. 2018 Accessed 28.04.20
7. Care Quality Commission. Radiology Review: A national review of radiology reporting within the NHS in England. July 2018.
8. Society of Radiographers. CXR report template.
9. Harding M, Jarvis S. Audit and Audit Cycle. June 2019. Accessed 28.04.30
10. Clinical audit support centre (CASC)
11. International Society of Radiographers and Radiological Technologists. COVID-19 - ISRRT Response Document - appropriate and safe use of Medical Imaging and Radiation Therapy with infection control measures considered in addition to standard radiation protection procedures. April 2020 – Version 1
12. National Institute for Health (guidance)
National Institute for Health (standards and indicators)
13. The Royal College of Radiologists. Standards for interpretation and reporting of imaging investigations, 2nd edition. London: The Royal College of Radiologists 2018.
14. Rubin GD, Ryerson CJ, Haramati LB, Sverzellati N, Kanne JP, Raoof,S. The Role of Chest Imaging in Patient Management during the COVID-19 Pandemic: A Multinational Consensus Statement from the Fleischner Society. Radiology 2020.
15. British Society of Thoracic Imaging. Covid-19 guidance for the reporting radiologist. Updated 16th March 2020
16. McEvoy JH, Bihari S, Hooker AM, Antony M and Dixon DL. Cumulative radiation in critically ill patients: A retrospective audit of ionising radiation exposure in an intensive care unit. Critical Care and Resuscitation 2019; 21(3):212-219. [cited
30 Apr 20].