About the course
The module consists of the following topics
- Learning objectives, where “what” and “to what extent” is expected to be knowledgeable and applied by participants upon completion of the module is outlined
- CT webinar which is divided in 3 stages, consistent to day to day practice. The performance of the CT examination including the infection control considerations is explained step by step and with audiovisual means.
- CT checklist in 3 stages, providing an overview of the three stages of CT examination performance. (Extracted by the corresponding section of the ISRRT Response) Document
- CT Department General advice, describing the key safety precautions when performing CT examinations. (Adapted from the ISRRT Response Document)
- Useful links and bibliography, a list of resources, and further reading material.
Upon completion participants will undertake a short MCQ and True/False assessment before gaining a certificate of completion
We hope that this learning module will serve as a useful tool supporting radiographers / radiological technologists to perform CT examinations safely during the pandemic.