16. Returning to normal service / standing down
After the outbreak:
- Reconcile temporary processes with ‘business as usual’ – try to ensure images and other patient data is presented and retrievable in the same manner;
- Check, verify and remove all user accounts as needed;
- Ensure all temporary equipment has data collected and then wiped ready for collection;
- Audit and recover any loaned out equipment;
- Produce any ad-hoc necessary statistics for governmental submission
- Have a ‘lessons learned’ session with the PACS team staff members – is it possible to integrate any of the actions or procedures into normal daily routine to improve the standard imaging service?
- Update departmental process lists with any changes to usual process.