Why should we apply the practice of “cohorting” practitioners/machines/patients?
1. WHO (august 2007) Epidemic-prone & pandemic-prone acute respiratory diseases. Infection prevention & control in health-care facilities
2. WHO (march 2020) Severe Acute Respiratory Infections Treatment Centre. Practical manual to set up and manage a SARI treatment centre and a SARI screening facility in health care facilities
3. WHO (19 march 2020) Rational use of personal protective equipment (PPE) for coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
4. ECDC (february 2020) Checklist for hospitals preparing for the reception and care of coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) patients
5. Zanardo M, Martini C, Monti CB, et al. Management of patients with suspected or confirmed COVID-19, in the radiology department. Radiography 2020 [Accepted and in press]
6. Goh Y, Chua W, Lee JKT, et al. Operational Strategies to Prevent COVID-19 spread in Radiology: Experience from a Singapore Radiology Department after SARS. Journal of the American College of Radiology, 2020:0–6.
Contacts FASTeR: firstname.lastname@example.org | website http://www.associazionefaster.org/